October 20, 2009

Pushing the Holidays

I'm starting to look online for Christmas and other holiday goodies (although I rarely see many Chanukah themed cards out there) and I'm not entirely sure where to start. My etsy searches have led me in circles, so I've resorted to checking blogs I read to see what was posted and linked to last year. Ah. I do love Christmas time-my birthday is 5 days before, so that time of year has all the excitement rolled into one, plus being a Christmas baby, I think I have an extremely fond attachment to the holiday.

I've been getting Black Apple postcards for the past few years, but I haven't seen anything holidayish in the shop lately. I know--it's not even Halloween yet! Stop me! I can't help it, though. There are already Christmas displays in department stores around here! Capitalism is sick. Thank goodness I don't have cause to shop in department stores all that much.

Having both of Keith's siblings getting married this year is really causing a strain on our finances (especially since we're both in both weddings!), so I'm looking for cheap options. Any suggestions?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...