October 16, 2006

New Content...Finally!

I've added a few new sections to Non-Nameable Wood. God, it feels like the setup of a site is a never-ending project. It's all structure and settings and the content is slow going. This week I've managed to upload a bunch more recipes (with pictures to come) and there's a new writing section (my own personal drivel) as well as a "where to buy" guide called craft supplies. It's kind of a loose term. I've listed tons of websites for yarn and needle supplies as well as knitting accessories. (I won't use the word "notion" because I really hate that word-- it gives knitting a bad name.)

Here you'll also find some of my favorite Indie designers, many of whom are members of the Austin Craft Mafia. Those girls are truly an awesome bunch. They came to the Renegade Craft Fair held in Williamsburg Brooklyn this past summer. Their booths were quite awesome. I recently ordered this vintage gauze scarf from amet and sasha and I have only good things to say about jesse's craftsmanship and service. Really cute packaging to boot!

So check out some of these sites. They are some of my fav's.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...